Join us for Outfit to Empower 2021!
We have something to celebrate– Join Us!
- In-Person Registration: The full luncheon experience, including networking, silent auction, raffles, wine pull, plated lunch, and featured speaker, Elaine Zelker, who will guide us to draft our own personal mission statements! Please note that we encourage vaccination for all attendees who plan to dine in-person at this event.
- Hybrid Registration: Please join us in-person for the first hour of the event for networking, silent auction, raffles, and our wine pull. Then, we’ll box up your lunch “to-go” to enjoy at home or the office along with a brief video program. Masks are requested for all during the first hour of the event and until those who are dining in-person are seated at their table.
- Winners of the Susan Bella Jewelry raffles chosen
- Silent Auction closes
- Attendees with hybrid tickets pick up their boxed lunches and leave to enjoy lunch at home or in the office
- Attendees with in-person tickets move to the dining room for their plated meal
- Featured Speaker, Elaine Zelker, ENTREPRENEUR + PHOTOGRAPHER + BRAND STRATEGIST Elaine’s mission is to EMPOWER others to utilize their gifts and talents to rise & soar! She will guide us to dive deep into ourselves to build and create our own personal mission statements.
Sponsorships now open!
Learn more about how you can empower women and girls on their journeys to self-sufficiency available by sponsoring the Perfect Fit’s 2021 Outfit to Empower event.
Thank you to our 2021 Outfit to Empower Sponsors!
A Fundraiser Benefiting the Perfect Fit for Working Women
We have something to celebrate! 2020 marked The Perfect Fit for Working Women’s 20th year of empowering women with the style and confidence they need to find a job and grow a career. During this celebratory year, our program reached a milestone as we served our 10,000th client!
We do not do this work alone. The Perfect Fit is a true community collaboration. Your financial gift, along with the support of our volunteers, referral partners, and local businesses, empowers us to transform the lives of women throughout the Lehigh Valley.
As a supporter of the Perfect Fit, you know that our mission is much more than clothing. Yes, we outfit women with a complete professional wardrobe tailored to their chosen careers. More importantly, we instill confidence and empower women on their journey to self-sufficiency as they build new lives for themselves and their families. 93% of Perfect Fit clients leave our boutique feeling more confident, professional, and prepared for their new careers, and more than 75% are more engaged in their job search. All of our services are designed and proven to improve employment outcomes for our clients.
Our 20th-anniversary celebration was hosted on Friday, October 16, in a virtual format as we remain mindful of the health and safety of our community. Though we would have loved to gather in person, we believe this gave us the opportunity to share our mission and heart and celebrate with even more people who now have the opportunity to join in!