Join us for Outfit to Empower 2022!
Information and registration coming soon!
To learn more about our Sponsorship Opportunities, click HERE!
2021 Event Information
We have something to celebrate– Join Us!
- In-Person Registration: The full luncheon experience, including networking, silent auction, raffles, wine pull, plated lunch, and featured speaker, Elaine Zelker, who will guide us to draft our own personal mission statements! Please note that we encourage vaccination for all attendees who plan to dine in-person at this event.
- Hybrid Registration: Please join us in-person for the first hour of the event for networking, silent auction, raffles, and our wine pull. Then, we’ll box up your lunch “to-go” to enjoy at home or the office along with a brief video program. Masks are requested for all during the first hour of the event and until those who are dining in-person are seated at their table.
- Winners of the Susan Bella Jewelry raffles chosen
- Silent Auction closes
- Attendees with hybrid tickets pick up their boxed lunches and leave to enjoy lunch at home or in the office
- Attendees with in-person tickets move to the dining room for their plated meal
- Featured Speaker, Elaine Zelker, ENTREPRENEUR + PHOTOGRAPHER + BRAND STRATEGIST Elaine’s mission is to EMPOWER others to utilize their gifts and talents to rise & soar! She will guide us to dive deep into ourselves to build and create our own personal mission statements.
Sponsorships now open!
Learn more about how you can empower women and girls on their journeys to self-sufficiency available by sponsoring the Perfect Fit’s 2021 Outfit to Empower event.