Outfit to Empower Luncheon
Benefiting the Perfect Fit for Working Women
Each year more than 230 women gather to support the mission, services, and clients of the Perfect Fit for Working Women at our annual Outfit to Empower benefit luncheon. Our premiere fundraising event of the year, Outfit to Empower raises much of the funding necessary to provide career clothing, professional skills development, mentoring, and self-esteem workshops to more than 900 women and girls in our community.
With proceeds from last year’s annual Outfit to Empower luncheon, we were able to:
- Relocate our program location to Center City Allentown, in the heart of the community we serve.
- Purchase and provide more than 1,000 pairs of steel-toed boots, scrubs, nursing shoes and other uniform clothing pieces to our clients, without which they would have to turn down or delay a job offer.
- Expand our services to offer career clothing and job readiness skills training to girls in our local high schools so they are ready for work after graduation.
This year, we will host our annual luncheon on Friday, October 4, at Lehigh Country Club. As we continue to grow and improve our services to the community, we ask for your support in meeting our ambitious goals in 2019-2020. We have several meaningful levels of partnership for this event all of which encourage the success of women and girls in the Lehigh Valley while promoting your business.
- Sponsor Level: Sponsoring the Perfect Fit’s premiere event gains you community recognition and targeted marketing opportunities. We would love to discuss your needs and build a custom sponsorship package to meet them.
- Ad Level: Your ad in our event brochure will be distributed to our attendees, corporate sponsors, and supporters throughout the community.
- Auction Level: Include an item that showcases your business in our much-anticipated silent auction.
Whichever level you choose, our goal is to promote your business, and your kindness, before, during, and after the event. We will celebrate your donation on our website, via social media, in our event brochure, and directly at the event to the more than 200 professional women who attend our luncheon.
Since 2000, the Perfect Fit has empowered more than 8,500 women throughout the Lehigh Valley to live self-sufficient lives. More than 90% of our clients leave the Perfect Fit feeling more confident, professional, and prepared for the workforce than when they entered our boutique. All of our services are given to our clients at no cost to them.
Thank you for supporting women, girls, and families in our community.